Submit Your Book

Name

Email *

Message *

Pages

Book of the Day, Thu, 10 Jun 2021 18:01:22

On this day our choice is N. R. Wolfe’s “The Chronicles Of Lennox: Book I: In Search Of The Overseer” (https://amzn.to/3oAiAxV). Overseer is the best choice we can think of at the moment, an exhilarating work, and so in honor of all the best items in all the universes of sci-fi, we’re not regretting including this one on top of our list for today. Hidden in those pages, we discovered a plot you will find surely effortless in style. Supposing you are as versed in this sort of thing as us, you ought to start searching how sci-fi readers reacted. We took note of the words from one reader, “This was a definite page turner. I couldn’t put it down because I had to know what was next for Lennox and the crew. There was never a time I thought I could predict the story. I was shocked at every turn.” Having checked out our review, you might as well continue the rest of the way yourself and search for a copy of the book yourself. If not, keep following until we discover the next epic science fiction author of the generation. Like you, we know we’re getting close!

No comments:

Post a Comment